New York Small Silk Scarf
55cm x 55cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
Whenever I need a jolt of creativity and a reminder that anything is possible, I go to New York. From the Art Deco architecture, historic buildings and modern street art to the hot dog stands and disorderly chaos of people hustling through the well-ordered street grids, this collection is my illustrated love letter to the city that never sleeps.
The New York silk scarf is a mix of hand-drawn illustration and collage inspired by the electric energy and creativity of Manhattan. This modern fashion accessory can be worn in so many fun ways: around your ponytail, tied in a bow around your neck, wrist, ankle or stiletto, knotted around designer handbags or in the belt loop of your favorite jeans. Experiment with the many creative ways to style a silk neckerchief, having fun with the endless looks that express your own unique style and mood. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The New York silk scarf design features a hand-written message lovingly dedicated to NYC
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.