New York Silk Pocket Square
33cm x 33cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
Whenever I need a jolt of creativity and a reminder that anything is possible, I go to New York. From the Art Deco architecture, historic buildings and modern street art to the hot dog stands and disorderly chaos of people hustling through the well-ordered street grids, this collection is my love letter to the city that never sleeps.
The New York silk pocket square is a mix of hand-drawn illustration and digital collages inspired by the electric energy and creativity of Manhattan. This modern pocket square can be worn and folded in so many fun ways: the classic square fold, the one, two, three or four point fold, the puff fold, or simply tucking it randomly in the pocket of your casual blazer, suit jacket or tuxedo pocket. Experiment with the many ways to wear a pocket square, dressing it up for a formal occasion, or wearing it with a pair of jeans for a cool and casual look. Most of all, have fun, and express your own unique man-style. The only limit is your creativity.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The New York silk pocket square design features hand-written note lovingly dedicated to NYC
- The pocket square will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.