Montreal Tote Bag
35cm X 40 cm | Soft-touch Twill Canvas
Out of stock
Inspired by the energy, creativity and skyline of Montreal, this design features some of the city’s most iconic details—from STM subway arrows and cracked icy sidewalks to colourful Plateau roofs and street art featuring local legend Leonard Cohen. Every element somehow all fits together in an eclectic and diverse urban mix —just like MTL.
This handcrafted, modern tote bag features a graphic, bold design inspired by the creative and artistic vibe of Montreal. Our lightweight tote bag can be used for running errands at home, or carrying your things while you explore the world on your travels. It is reusable, machine-washable, and made of soft-touch twill canvas with a distinctive plush texture. It also features a convenient interior pocket with a button fastener to safely store your things. These fun tote bags are cool to carry around in any season, or to gift your favourite people with for a thoughtful and unique Montreal travel souvenir make by a local Montreal designer.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- Each tote bag design is digitally printed on soft-touch, smooth & durable Twill Canvas material
- Machine-washable and reusable
- Shoulder strap and interior pocket with button fastener for convenient storage and quick access to keys, phone,
- The Montreal tote bag is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written custom card signed by the artist
Out of stock
1 review for Montreal Tote Bag
Partagez vos #creationsawol
Le voyage, comme l’art, gagne à être partagé. Utilisez le mot-clic #creationsawol pour partager des photos de vos voyages dans le monde et de vos aventures créatives. Joignez la communauté, faites-nous rêver.
LYNN CARINGI (verified owner) –
I bought this tote for my colleagues at work this Christmas. The canvas is so soft and the artwork is beautiful! My
colleagues loved them. Thank you so much.