France Silk Pocket Square: Coming Soon
33cm x 33cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
The South of France is so much more than the glitz and glamour of the Côte d’Azur. It’s the lazy summer breezes, the freshest seaside oysters and slow-moving sailboats. It’s where you go to slow down, walk along the shorelines and people-watch from town square terrasses, sipping on lukewarm Pastis ... in quintessential marinière style, of course 😉
The France silk pocket square is a unique, hand-drawn travel illustration inspired by slow-living on the French Riviera. This bold, illustrated pocket square can be worn and folded in so many fun ways: the classic square fold, the one, two, three or four point fold, the puff fold, or simply tucking it randomly in the pocket of your casual blazer, suit jacket or tuxedo pocket. Experiment with the many ways to wear a pocket square, dressing it up for a formal occasion, or wearing it with a pair of jeans for a cool and casual look. Most of all, have fun, and express your own unique man-style. The only limit is your creativity.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The France silk pocket square design features the hand-written location that inspired this artwork
- The pocket square will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.