France Silk Eye Mask
20cm x 9.5cm | 100% silk satin, 16mm
The South of France is so much more than the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. It’s the lazy summer breezes, the freshest seaside oysters and slow-moving sailboats. It’s where you go to slow down, walk along the shorelines and people-watch from town square terrasses, sipping on lukewarm Pastis ... in quintessential marinière style, of course 😉
The France-inspired silk eye mask is a hand illustrated silk mask which helps you get restful sleep in style while travelling, at home or on the beach. We searched the globe and sampled many materials to find the perfect silk travel mask that’s lightweight, provides optimal eye-rest, feels good on the skin and keeps the quality of the artwork at its best. Our silk satin eye masks are luxuriously soft and comfortable, and were lovingly inspired from travels around the world.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed on soft silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The France silk eye mask has an adjustable elastic strap for optimal comfort
- The silk slip eye mask will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.