Dreamer Small Silk Scarf
55cm x 55cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
The Dreamer silk neckerchief is all about having your head in the clouds, dreaming up stories, ideas and adventures before you make them a reality. Inspired by Jules Verne’s avant-garde tales of exploration, air-balloons in Turkey and Argentina and exploring roads less travelled, this whimsical illustration is about all the amazing possibilities that exist just beyond our comfort zones.
The Dreamer is an intricate, hand-illustrated silk satin scarf which can be worn in so many different ways: around your ponytail, in a bow, as a silk bandana, tied around your neck, wrist, ankle or shoe, worn around purses and handbags or in the belt loop of your favorite jeans for an playful and modern fashion twist. Experiment with the many ways to tie a silk scarf, dressing it up or down, and most of all, having fun with new ways of expressing your own style and mood. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Dreamer silk neckerchief features an inspiring hand-written message within the design
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.