Spain Silk Scarf
90cm x 90cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
This rolling landscape is a reflection on my first-ever sailing experience in the Canary Islands, from the stormy seas, motion sickness and sleepless nights to the region’s incomparable landscapes, shorelines and sunsets. I quickly discovered that I was totally unprepared for life at sea! But even though it wasn’t all smooth sailing, the magic of the sun rising from the sea at dawn over the waves is something I’ll never forget.
The Spain silk scarf art is an organic color blocked design inspired by the breathtaking landscapes witnessed fromsailing through endless sunrises and sunsets with dolphins and whales keeping us company. This colorful silk satin scarf can be worn in so many ways: in the hair, around the head as a silk headband, as a silk head scarf, a modern turban, tied around the neck, worn loosely around the shoulders, wrapped around the waist, wrists, ankles, belts and purses for a unique and creative fashion statement. Have fun with the styling, dress it up or down, bring it along on your travels, and experiment with fun styling options to express your own creativity. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Spain silk scarf features an inspiring hand-written message within the design
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.