Portugal Cushion Cover: Azulejos
45cm x 45cm | Thick cotton linen, 19g | Inline zipper
When I close my eyes and think of Portugal, blue is the first thing that pops into my mind. Blue skies, blue seas and blue buildings that come alive with blue azulejos, intricate tile art, patterns and graphic shapes. With this piece, I wanted to pay tribute to the beautiful blues of Portugal, referencing the country’s unique seaside breezes, modern and traditional architecture and time-honoured craftsmanship traditions.
This blue hand-painted throw cushion design adds an eclectic travel decor touch to any interior decor: from homes to restaurants, hospitality or retail design interiors, our printed pillow covers are inspired by beautiful travel stories and are handcrafted with the highest quality thick cotton linen. They are comfortable, durable and add a fun, colorful and artful decor accent to any space.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each design is first handcrafted in Canada, and is inspired by a meaningful travel experience
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed on premium quality, thick cotton linen
- 45X45cm, cotton linen (19g)
- The Portugese azulejos cushion cover features a hand-written geographical location in the design
- Each custom cushion cover has an inline zipper, and is machine-washable
- Each throw pillow cover arrives with a personalized, hand-written card signed by the artist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.