Italy Small Silk Scarf
55cm x 55cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
Italy is the place that calls me back over and over again, leaving me wanting more each time I leave. Each region is so rich with “la dolce vita” that it’s impossible to do it all justice. In this artwork, I’ve tried to capture the blissful feeling of the Italian coastline, from Cinque Terre down to the Amalfi Coast. This is what I see when I close my eyes and picture long Italian summer days spent by the Mediterranean sea.
The Italian silk scarf is a colourful landscape painting inspired by the magical coastlines of Italy. This bright blue silk scarf can be worn in many different ways: tied around a messy ponytail, knotted in a bow or worn loosely, silk bandana style, around the neck, wrist, ankle or stiletto, wrapped around your favourite purse strap or in the belt loop of your skinny jeans as a colorful fashion accessory. Play around with the many ways to wear this scarf, and have fun expressing your own unique fashion style and creativity. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Italy silk scarf design features a hand-written location that inspired this painting
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.