France Tote Bag
35cm X 40 cm | Soft-touch Twill Canvas
The South of France is so much more than the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. It’s the lazy summer breezes, the freshest seaside oysters and slow-moving sailboats. It’s where you go to slow down, walk along the shorelines and people-watch from town square terrasses, sipping on lukewarm Pastis ... in quintessential marinière style, of course 😉
This hand-illustrated beach tote bag showcases a colorful, graphic and bright design inspired by slow-living on the Mediterannean seaside. Our striped tote bag can be used for running errands at home, or carrying your things while you travel around the world. It is lightweight, reusable, and made of soft-touch twill canvas with a distinctive plush texture. Machine-washable, it also has a convenient interior pocket with a button fastener to safely store your things. These cute tote bags are fun to carry around, or to gift your favourite people with.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- Each tote bag design is digitally printed on soft-touch, smooth & durable Twill Canvas material
- Machine-washable and reusable
- Shoulder strap and interior pocket with button fastener for convenient storage and quick access to keys, phone,
- The France tote bag is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written custom card signed by the artist
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.