Spain Small Silk Scarf
55cm x 55cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
This artwork is a reflection on my first-ever sailing experience in the Canary Islands, from stormy seas, motion sickness and sleepless nights to the region’s incomparable landscapes, shorelines and sunsets. I quickly discovered that I was totally unprepared for life at sea! But even though it wasn’t all smooth sailing, the magic of the sun rising over the ocean at dawn is something I’ll never forget.
The Spain silk scarf is a bright, organic design inspired by the beautiful Spanish landscapes witnessed from the deck of a sailboat, while moving through magical sunrises and sunsets and storms. This graphic neck scarf can be styled in endless combinations: tied in your hair, around your ponytail, in a bow or knot around your neck (bandana-style), tied around your wrist, ankle or stiletto, weaved around your purse strap or the belt loop of your favourite jeans as a playful fashion statement. Play around with the many ways to style this silk satin scarf, and have fun expressing your own unique fashion sense and creativity. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Spain silk scarf features an inspiring hand-written message within the design
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.