Montreal Small Silk Scarf
55cm x 55cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
Inspired by the energy, creativity and skyline of Montreal, this design features some of the city’s most iconic details—from STM subway arrows and cracked icy sidewalks to colourful Plateau roofs and street art featuring local legend Leonard Cohen. Every element somehow all fits together in an eclectic, diverse and vibrant mix —just like MTL.
The Montreal silk scarf is an eclectic mix of illustration, collage and graphic shapes inspired by the creative vibe pulsing through this vibrant and artistic city. This bold silk neckerchief can be styled in many different ways: in your hair, around a ponytail, tied in a bow or in a loose knot around the neck (bandana-style), tied around your wrist, ankle or stiletto, braided around your purse strap or the belt loop of your favourite jeans as a playful silk fashion accessory. Play around with the many ways to style this scarf, and have fun expressing your own unique fashion sense and creativity. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Montreal silk neckerchief design features a hand-written note lovingly dedicated to Montreal
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.