Montreal Silk Scarf
90cm x 90cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
Inspired by the energy, creativity and skyline of Montreal, this design features some of the city’s most iconic details—from STM subway arrows and cracked icy sidewalks to colourful Plateau roofs and street art featuring local legend Leonard Cohen. Every element somehow all fits together in an eclectic and diverse urban mix —just like MTL.
The Montreal silk scarf is a mix of illustration, collage and graphic elements inspired by the creative vibe pulsing through the city. This women and men’s silk scarf can be worn in many different ways: as a silk headband, a silk scarf for hair, a silk headscarf, a modern silk satin turban, tied in a knot or worn loosely around the neck or shoulders, worn with a suit jacket, blazer, or wrapped around the waist, wrists, ankles, belts and purses for a confident and creative fashion statement. Have fun with the styling, dress it up or down and experiment with fun knots so you can express your own creativity. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Montreal silk scarf design features a hand-written note lovingly dedicated to Montreal
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.