Montreal Silk Pocket Square
33cm x 33cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
Inspired by the energy, creativity and skyline of Montreal, this design features some of the the city’s most iconic details—from STM subway arrows and cracked icy sidewalks to colourful Plateau roofs and street art featuring local legend Leonard Cohen. Every element somehow all fits together in an eclectic, diverse and vibrant mix —just like MTL.
The Montreal silk pocket square is an eclectic mix of illustration, collage and graphic design inspired by the creativity pulsing through this vibrant and artistic city. There are many fun and creative ways to fold this bold pocket square: the classic square fold, the one, two, three or four point fold, the puff fold, or simply tucking it randomly in the pocket of your casual blazer, suit jacket or tuxedo pocket. Experiment with the many ways to style, dressing it up for a formal occasion, or wearing it with a pair of jeans for a cool and casual look. Most of all, have fun and wear it however you fancy, to express your own unique man-style. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Montreal silk pocket square features features a hand-written note lovingly dedicated to Mtl
- The pocket square will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.