France Silk Scarf
90cm x 90cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
The South of France is so much more than the glitz and glamour of the Côte d’Azur. It’s the lazy summer breezes, the freshest seaside oysters and slow-moving sailboats you watch from the beach. It’s where you go to slow down, walk along the shorelines and people-watch from town square terrasses, sipping on lukewarm Pastis ... in quintessential marinière style, of course 😉
The France silk scarf is a unique, hand-drawn illustrated artwork inspired by slow living on the French Riviera. This bold, graphic scarf can be worn in many different ways: a silk scarf for hair, around the head as a silk headband, as a silk head scarf, a modern silk turban, tied around the neck, waist, wrists, ankles, belts and purses for an original, bold and creative fashion statement. Have fun with the styling, dress it up or down, bring it travelling with you (it’s a great way to hide bad beach-hair), and play around with fun knots and styles so you can express your own creativity. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The France silk scarf design features a hand-written location that inspired its creation
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.