Dreamer Silk Scarf
90cm x 90cm | 100% silk satin, 12mm | Made in Italy
The Dreamer silk scarf is all about having your head in the clouds, dreaming up stories, ideas and adventures before you make them a reality. Inspired by Jules Verne’s avant-garde tales of exploration, air-ballooning in Turkey, paragliding in Argentina and exploring roads less travelled, this imaginative illustration is about all the amazing possibilities that exist just beyond our comfort zones.
The Dreamer silk scarf is a unique, hand-drawn silk scarf for men and women, which can be worn in many different ways: as a silk scarf for hair, around the head as a silk headband, as a head-scarf, tied around the neck, waist, wrists, ankles, belts and purses for an original, bold and creative style twist. Have fun with the styling, dress it up or down, bring it travelling with you (it’s a great way to hide bad beach-hair), and play around with these fun silk satin scarves so you can express your own unique personal style. The only limit is your imagination.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES :
- Each collection takes around 2-3 months for the artist to create from start to finish
- Each limited-edition artwork is first created by hand in Montreal, and is inspired by a meaningful travel story
- The artwork and final design are digitally reproduced and printed in Italy on silk satin
- Silk satin is known for its soft, luxurious feel, and for beautifully reflecting the light
- The Dreamer silk scarf features an inspiring hand-written message within the design
- The scarf will arrive wrapped in soy-ink tissue paper, inside a custom two-piece box
- The packaging is accompanied by a personalized, hand-written note from the artist and a care-instruction card
Share Your #creationsawol
Travel, like art, is better when it’s shared. Tag #creationsawol to share pics from your world travels and creative adventures. Join the community and let’s wander on.